Thursday, November 6, 2008

Heart Beat Faster Than Normallightheaded

slightly: The lack of metaphor

... or "How can this mechanism for involving now back into the game on"?

noticed it is me the days of "Le Havre " by Uwe Rosenberg, published by Lookout Games. The mechanism by which the players perform with a total of 7 moves per round (and thus each of the different players often come to the series) is new to me and interesting. But how "said" man in the history of the game? As the metaphor is for newcomers to make it clear before the first game? Why wander around there on the platelet supply the ships, while the players themselves build other ships?

similar problems I had (as I have ever been in my post " players terminology Erklärbär " was written) with the fact that in " Age of Steam by Martin Wallace (published by Warfrog) players for an ineffective away, so the longest possible route from a start to be rewarded to the destination point. How do you explain that someone who has never worked in the railways?

Do not get me wrong! I think "Le Havre "and" Age of Steam "for quite excellent games! At least at the" Le Havre would "I write the daily also something more detailed. They make me really great fun, but simple is not explain this. If to as Erklärbär the phrase " That's the way! say "must, then there is something not in subject.

0 comments:

Post a Comment