Thursday, April 12, 2007

Give Examples Of Fish That Can Be Processed

Astoria FAQ: a never ending story?

I wanted again quickly leading to " Astoria ", published in October 2006 said at Role et Editions strategy. On the third November 2006 I wrote a pretty good faith:

The friendly people from Role et strategy Edition are very helpful, when dealing with control issues apply to them, the hope in the next few days at least a small FAQ to upload somewhere .


This has, unfortunately, in retrospect turned out to be too naive. I have received no more messages from that contact from France. At various points of the network but are always tiny snippets of news emerged that a new version of the game well in control Work is an official FAQ and was close to completion ... It has been 5 months.

me it takes too long and now finally I've decided to make my own condensed questions (and answers) on the BoardGameGeek without official blessing available . I hope there is still someone whom the interested. The game is in fact really really well (at least the "Epic Games", the "estate version" I have not yet tried).

0 comments:

Post a Comment