Thursday, August 9, 2007

Us Visaappointment Confirmation

I just read ...

... fiction, because holidays and this: I have

first adhering to the highest of Arthur Schnitzler's "Professor Bernhardi" read a piece about anti-Semitism in Vienna of the fin de siècle, the whole was not able to verbally sooo great are interesting but the characters, the description of the milieu (liberal-katholisch/sozial-deutschnational/alldeutsch) problem awareness and that of the author. you should be able
then I read "Heart of Darkness" by Joseph Conrad read the background story is admirably described the European colonialism in the Congo, however, the novel also psychologically very intelligent designed, the protagonist in the novel undergoes an extreme transformation of its run and will increasingly illusions about themselves and the robbed the world. in any case a highly recommended book.
I just read "The Plague" by Albert Camus and so far it likes me very well. let's see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment