Thursday, September 16, 2010

Shoulder Rash And Lupus

The power of grape seeds

Now that autumn is beginning slowly, stand in Hohenlohe again "Wine Feschtle" on the program.
Before I started in Wald & Schlosshotel Friedrichsruhe my wine with my work honestly known only in liquid form as a good food companion. That changed, however, on the first working day, for a wine can be a lot more ...
The meeting opened in May was in the shed before the spa opened November 2008, our beauty farm, under the leadership of Mrs. Irmgard Sanwald and Andrea Kern. Right here was "SanVino" was born. Over 7 years here, this concept has emerged, grown and matured.

What lies behind? To put it simple, concise and precise way: grape seeds.

Anyone who has ever visited us knows that one can not pass by in a beautiful vineyard. Why not just use this regional product? From cold-pressed grape seed oil and extracts of red wine Hohenloher these products are made. In the soap factory and certified partner companies is taking place, the manual processing of pure Raw materials. An exceptional formula also makes it possible for only a minimum of preservatives is required for the SanVino products. Consequently, this skincare range for every skin type, whether man or woman capable of.
All are very well tell you now, like I promise every day hundreds of manufacturers in advertising. That's true, but the truth can be relatively difficult to examine. With us it is different, because you have the opportunity to convince themselves of the production itself. In the last two reports I've described our social programs in relation to the events at the hotel, including the subject of wine was found. A visit our soap-boiler or the oil mill are possible to the development concept, in the truest sense of the word, to experience first hand.
did exactly what I did not yet unfortunately, but could already enjoy 2 different applications. Already the first one has convinced me!

The merry month of May was unfortunately not what he promised and was for my comfort temperature rather too cool. After a day at the office, it was finally time: a SanVino body scrub and a cream SanVino pack were on the program. Already the scent of the products ... from head to toe, my skin was allowed to enjoy a peeling. The most pleasant feeling it's my opinion after, but of course in hindsight very beneficial and necessary. If you get it massaged at the same time yet, but I have no objection in principle. The best is still, for now it went to the hammock - my secret favorite at our spa. I must admit at first I was skeptical - surrounded by film, but changed this for now, the cream mask is applied and I additionally wrapped in towels again. Thereafter, the floating bed filled with warm water, which then enveloped me toasty warm. This allows the cream to penetrate into the skin very well - a positive side effect: the eyelids are very heavy and the land of dreams is not too far away. The time was obviously too soon, but the whole package cream almost completely moved into my skin felt incredibly smooth and soft. I also took a pleasant scent cloud behind me ... Even after a few days ago I felt the outcome of a treatment. By the way, the product that is used for applications, previously collected by the respective therapists from the individual components and really made only shortly before application in line.
But who thought that it would have been thinking wrong. For cold-pressed grape seed oil and grape seed flour also Prucha Olaf's Kitchen enrich the sister hotel, office building in Old Ailringen. There, take a gourmet dinner the sign of SanVino. Pure pleasure - only about 30 minutes from Friedrichsruhe ...

www.schlosshotel-friedrichsruhe.de





0 comments:

Post a Comment