Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Blocked Up Nose On Waking In The Morning

Proverbs (15)

Sometimes it seems to me that we have leveled the earth solely to flat soles no longer need in our shoes. - Who functionally with the body no longer knows what to do ... If

Kant's postulates as the "God" and "immortality" to to justify the good or to punish the wicked? - The answer reveals all about you!

John spoke of the Incarnation of the Logos, I am talking about the Körperwerdung of the flesh.

The term family "body", "physicality" and "physically" is missing the verb "bodies". Who understands what is meant by "bodies" is meant that has everything from me - and thus the world - understood.

I need more than any other to which stings the spade, which my thinking in the unformed earth, to put aside. Because I do not want salvation from thought, but the Recognizing where our shaping of the earth has its beginning and its end ... rain forest of the Warm!

If you look at an enclosed world God look more closely, the man himself sees this as a first thrown into existence and when finally blessed by God and redeemed. All that then happens in between is a balancing act between the blank drawing of human knowledge and creativity and a good conscience allbegleitenden. - Um moment, sometimes that will really be the life!

atrophy of the Philosophy of Tarski: From the question: "What is it?" is "What does it say?".

Sometimes I feel that the character of my skeptic Philsoophie for Even my biggest lie: namely, when I have a meaty theological concept not yet integrated into my system. With "affirmation" is any problem of the contradiction between ideal and reality, detached from God and the world, heaven and earth, between present and future. - But then I recognize the self-contradiction that lies in this: That what I 'heard', already, I need not affirm. Truly, salvation itself is not a lengthy to-me-myself-coming, no ongoing process of self-control, no balance between appropriation and appreciation of what is foreign to me. - Salvation is called 'bodies' ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment