Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blueprints Canvas Camper

Series: The human body

This is the first in a series about the human body. Here are some body parts are highlighted and described, and mainly illustrates what one can move with them to start and live technical. In this example, lexical entries are scoured suggest that in addition to the anatomical-civilizing function of the body part and its diseases and its function in the human musculoskeletal system is named. In addition, of course, still be room for anecdotes and other trivia, like the feeling of climbing or psychosomatic disorders, or the moral reservations in personal matters.
A first anecdote, which has just fired the trigger to this series, I want to tell here:

Once on the return trip by train was based, I put my feet on the frame from the opposite seats and fell asleep. One station too early, I woke up and noticed a strange pressure in the right leg and tried to get up to boost blood circulation. When getting up but I snapped away, because my entire leg below the knee was asleep and I felt nothing. - When I had to get out then I could run again, the feeling was back. But I had just 5 minutes of time to me to make clear how it would be like if you can not use his legs.
Who at this point, however, feel sorry for all the wounded, handicapped, etc. is expected, which is completely wrong. Rather I do not feel sorry namely those who can use their legs to run, but it did not want or easy. What I more than ever an essential gift of life-like feel, must be acted out easily.

why you forgive me and that I - as I write these lines - not even on the PC SEATS and my body to use, that I do not 'body' ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment