Friday, October 22, 2010

Brad Norton And Tiffany Pic

The Anti-Aging Revolution from Switzerland will be rewarded NIANCE

to think of you when I put the word "Switzerland" in the room? A gorgeous mountains, or even Heidi Schwitzer Dütsch? Far from it, because this country has much more to offer, so follow me!

Nestled in the canton of Grisons in Switzerland, is the valley Engadine. It is one of the highest inhabited valleys in Europe and more than 80 km la ng. This tells you not all too much? Then I would be still a keyword: St. Moritz. This tourist center is located right in the District - like the famous mineral springs. The high-quality care line NIANCE ® does exactly that would benefit, because the base of all NIANCE ® products SWISS GLACIER COMPLEX ® with pure glacier water from this region. Glacier Water, Edelweiss and Enzian: This should be a little Anti-Aging Revolution?

To be honest I am skeptical to try new products and advertising promises to give me the trust and dear to my tried and true Cr emes. But this changed in this week, as a "NIANCE ® Deluxe" treatment was after a hard day at the office on the program. To go with some more information in this new experience, I browse through the instructions booklet brochures. I am amazed, because with the latest anti-aging skin research findings, the Swiss would have succeeded, very friendly to develop products that work simultaneously in all three layers of skin. In addition to immediate effects to the skin can be regenerated in the long term from the inside. Just on this theory I would not leave me and love me convince themselves of it. Well, anti-aging is still not too great a subject, but will certainly be up to date in the future ...
As I stood in the foyer of our Spa - wrapped in a bathrobe and high heels exchanged for soft white Slippers. Gabriela Noschka, the cosmetics manager, takes me in and transferred me into the treatment room "beauty". Already enveloped me upon entering this pleasantly fresh and sparkling Scent. This will be with me all evening Noschka woman says with a convincing smile on his face. So I take place in a chair and get first of all a warm compress served, which was saturated with the Swiss Mountain Elixir ® will betray me. Such an agreement is really fantastic! Then my wife explained Noschka what will come during the next 2 hours for me and shows me the already-prepared original products, they will use. At the same time I get a bottled water from Switzerland passed. Is decorated with? Of course - with Edelweiss. And in this small detail I know already the integrality of the treatment I described at the beginning.
Now I can give myself a neck massage, is used in the regeneration cream, and begin to really engage in this ritual. What follows is a relaxation breathing exercise. I probably thought at that moment exactly the same thing, what do you think now that you have read this statement ... Ms. Noschka please tell me to breathe deeply, slowly and evenly. You breathe out, then press gently rhythmic movements in my belly and forehead. I notice that the stress of the day drops slowly from me and my tense muscles relax after the long sitting in front of the PC. Now comes another highlight. With 2 heated rock crystals are my shoulders, neck, head, face, neck and décolleté massage and I wish Noschka woman would not stop it. What followed following sequent is to clean my skin. The cleanser used for this purpose at the beginning feels cool and fresh and promotes the circulation of the skin, which can be determined for a light shade of red creeping very good. Subsequently, a tonic is applied and worked in the aftermath of a scrub. The special feature of the latter is the powdered rock crystal, which is included as an active ingredient. For all used items I can feel those described at the beginning pleasant fragrance that I actually carried the Evening out. After Ms. Noschka placed me warm compresses to the face and décolleté, this is replaced by a mask for the face and neck, it begins with the exfoliation and massage of my arms. To do this, apply a special massage technique, as explained above. What follows, I can recommend to anyone - a special kind of facial massage in a sequence of different techniques, it creates Noschka woman that I turn my head and ponder at length and really forget everything around me. This reminds me of admittedly more difficult from that point but not at all. Also, I notice that my slight headache evaporate slowly. Subconsciously enjoy I am the final neck massage and then slowly brought back from my dream world.
The short rest period that follows, I need and the mineral water helps me prepare for the following unfortunately leaving the treatment room. The feeling of relaxation and well-being will be with me but the rest of the evening and the week. Also, my skin feels very soft, almost silky even. Small wrinkles are gone, I feel like coming back from vacation. These two hours have
pure relaxation convinced me and I'm going to enjoy this luxury certainly more times.


www.schlosshotel-friedrichsruhe.de

0 comments:

Post a Comment