Saturday, October 30, 2010

Indoor Water Parks New England

The end of all embellishment

This goes to my friends, my girlfriend and all those who deal with the thoughts of me in any way share:

Wittgenstein, Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus:
"6:51 skepticism is not irrefutable, but obviously nonsensical to doubt if he will, if not can be asked."

And parallel to my sentence:
beautification is not irrefutable, but obviously nonsensical, when it wants to embellish, where no questions can be embellished.

you understand that? In the moment when I no longer need to justify my kind of vitality, as thought, good conscience, self-doubt, the balancing of the middle way, and each being different-will of the people always comes too late. This is the end of all embellishment. Then, from victims Ex-sacrifice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment